Looking for self storage for business or personal needs in Fullerton, Placentia or East Anaheim? Let Storage Outlet in Fullerton, California, help you live clutter-free and get organized! Your satisfaction and convenience is our priority at Storage Outlet. Centrally located between Orangethorpe and Commonwealth on Raymond Avenue, we're just north of the 91 Freeway and west of the 57 Freeway. Speak with one of our professional, friendly managers today about storing with us. We want to make your storage experience as easy and convenient as possible. Our facility features drive up storage units, climate control units, and RV/Boat Storage with extended access hours available for making move-in a breeze!
Serving the Orange County area including Fullerton, Anaheim, Placentia, Brea and nearby communities.
City Information: Fullerton
In early 1887 the California Central Railroad, a subsidiary of Santa Fe, was looking for land and sent George H. Fullerton, president of the Pacific Land and Improvement Co., also a Santa Fe subsidiary, to purchase land for railroad right-of-way. George and Edward Amerige learned that a likely site for a town was located north of Anaheim.
With George Fullerton's assurance that the area north of Anaheim would be included, the Ameriges purchased the 430 acres. On July 5, 1887, Edward Amerige drove a stake into a mustard field at what is now the corner of Harbor Boulevard and Commonwealth Avenue, and the townsite of Fullerton was born. The appreciative community voted to name the town in honor of its benefactor, George Fullerton.
The City Seal of Fullerton was Designed by artist Tom Van Sant, the figures shown in the seal are stylized depictions of the qualities important to the City of Fullerton. The orange tree refers to the City's agricultural beginnings; the man, woman and child represent families; and the open book represents the City's commitment to providing education and cultural opportunities to its citizens.
The city has more than 50 City parks, a museum, a cultural center, two libraries, two golf courses, two sports complexes, a golf driving range, a tennis center, an arboretum, Janet Evans Swim Complex, three community centers, two regional parks, a skateboard park, two regional parks, an equestrian center, 29 miles of recreational trails, and approximately 200 acres of recreational land in the Brea Dam Recreational Area.
Schools in the area include, 15 public elementary, 2 public K-8, 3 junior high schools, 5 public high schools and 5 universities & colleges.
Packing and Storage Tips
Lets Start With The Ten Commandments of Self Storage
Preparing Your Items for Storage
- Use boxes that are the same in size - they will stack up much easier and utilize the space you have much better.
- As you stack, place heavy boxes on the bottom and lighter on the top. Seems logical but we have seen many a crumbled box.
- Make sure that you leave walkways between boxes so you can have ready access.
- Half full boxes tend to collapse easier during stacking.
- Leave a little space between your unit walls and boxes - helps air circulate
- Storing a refrigerator or washer/dryer? Leave doors slightly ajar this can help prevent mold from growing.
- NO flammables or combustibles allowed in any of the storage units.
- Photo or Video document your stored items thoroughly.
- Label your boxes for quick identification.
- Bubble wrap and newspaper fragile items.
Place smaller items in uniformly sized boxes. Completely fill each box with heavier items on the bottom and lighter items on the top. Uniformly sized boxes stack easier and conserve storage space.